26 December 2010

A Completely Natural Homemade moisturizer

For the last 5 or 6 years I've been making my own moisturizer. I never liked the commercial ones which always contain some ingredients with names too difficult to read, too long to pronounce and definitively not familiar enough for me to feel safe putting them on my skin.

For my moisturizer I use only simple, natural and mostly organic ingredients such as Aloe Vera Gel, Apricot Kernel Oil, Rosehip Oil and a few essential oils (lavender, bergamot, lemon myrtle and calendula). Until a few months ago I was making this moisturizer just for myself, but after a few friends tried it and loved it, I decided to make it available to anybody who, like me, feels disillusioned with commercial products and wants to put on their skin (and ultimately inside their bodies!!) a natural moisturizer...



Laura's Homemade Escentials Face Moisturizer
50 gr. costs AUD14 ($14)  plus postage expenses ($4.50 to most destinations in Australia)
To order send an email to earthlyenergies@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment